If you have fallen on times, lost your job, or are just unable to afford food for your beloved pet anymore, we can help. Daffy’s Pet Soup Kitchen is dedicated to helping families keep their pets at home, happy and healthy. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will help you through the process. Please be sure to fill out all required paperwork before coming to the food bank in order to save as much time as possible and help us streamline our process so we can get to as many pet owners in need as possible.
- Pets must be given fresh water everyday.
- All animals MUST be spayed and neutered. If they are not, they must be within 3 months of enrollment in the program.
- All Animals must be current on shots. If they are not, they have 3 months to get all required shots and vaccinations.
- Attendance is required at at least 1 Healthy Pet class within the first 3 months.
- Read more about Assistance Requirements
If you or your spouse are in the military, a police officer, or a firefighter and are in need of pet food assistance, you qualify for our pet assistance food program.
Please contact us and let us know the needs you have. We are in contact with other organizations that can assist you with your pet needs.